Wednesday 29 December 2010

They sent me a "Shirt" for "Training"

I had no choice in the matter - it simply arrived in the post.

Perhaps the point of the enormous size is - because it's all about advertising -  to enable a person to pull the T-shirt over top of a winter snowsuit whilst skiing in the Alps, but I'm no skier, and I also have enough self respect and common sense to know that T-shirts don't belong on the outside of a snowsuit, tracksuit, or any sort of suit, jacket, or coat.

Something had to be done with this monstrosity.

Unfortunately, at the time of these photos it was already quite cold outside and my hands were numb by the time I'd finished shredding the thing. In order to have it visible at all, it can only be worn while I'm indoors on the hamster wheel.






No comments:

Post a Comment