Thursday 30 May 2013

Blues

The difficulty with quagmires is that they are quagmires.
I am frustrated and sad. Not good for getting motivated to train. I haven't really been running at all. I reach the end of the driveway and turn back to the house. That's been my life for a while. 

But I'm going to try again, despite having given formal notice of non-attendance. And I felt so bad when they offered to mail me my special "Survivor!" T-shirt anyway! So, pulling myself together again, albeit temporarily:

"Hi. I'm fundrasing for the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada!

And on Sunday 9 June I'll go walk/run/shuffle along in the park for the Spring Sprint."

And I'll be truly grateful, I really will.

Yeeeeeearrrrgh! Dig deep, folks!!!

And please note: If you are outside of Canada, make sure you select your country from the drop-down menu at my donation page before you enter any other info. That way you don't have to enter a Canadian province!




No comments:

Post a Comment